Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Vest, purchase, and zinnias

I needed to get some house stuff done last evening like cooking and stripping the bed, so I didn't get as much done on the cream vest and I would have liked. Here it is all sewn together and clipped ready to be turned right side out and pressed.

When I bought interfacing for the vest last week I needed to spend a few more bucks and I could use a ten dollar off coupon. The Wawak Sewing catalogue is full of great stuff! I found some - hold on, here it comes - safety pins for pin basting at a great price! I should never have a problem running out of safety pins as I now have an additional 1,440 pins! I will have to open these when I watch a movie.

The Japanese Beetles are gone and the zinnias are blooming and multiplying. Here is what they looked like this morning.
Green Envy

Candy cane

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love zinnias. I must get some planted.

Vicki W said...

yay! More pins!