Tuesday, February 18, 2014

More snow

I forgot my camera at work yesterday. Last night I made a portable design wall out of some nice cardboard I had and some flannel. I will use this at my workshop on Saturday. I also am working on some more how to's for the workbook including improv drunkard path blocks.

I ended up walking to work because we got almost 6" of snow last night. The city hadn't plowed even the main street in the neighborhood. It is still snowing and I knew I would have a hard time with my car in that much snow so I walked. Here is the pile at work now and the snow overhanging the roof of the trailer.

Tonight when I get home I will have to shovel the driveway - that will be a job and a half! I need to get pictures of the other improv techniques so I get print the workbook. Saturday is approaching quickly!

2 comments:

Rayna said...

Sigh…snow fatigue sets in -- again!! I live in a condo development, just for this reason. They are plowing the street while it snows, but will not do the driveways till it is all over. I cancelled my one appointment and am seriously thinking about going back to bed.

Be careful out there, Patty!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I would get tired of the snow. But since I have never lived in snow, I would be excited for a while!!!