Monday, February 17, 2014

5th finish 2014

Another finish! This one is 40.5" x 50.5" and it the last of these pink quilts. I only have about another yard of the fabric that I have been using for the backs of these pink quilts.

We were lucky because we only got about an inch of snow yesterday. It was quite beautiful. I felt like I was in a snow globe. I still went out this morning and shoveled the driveway.

I had no idea it was as cold this morning as it was. I turned on the weather channel and bam

The five day shows it warming up a bit, but as soon as it warms up then we are going to get more snow.

The rest of this week is all about getting ready for my workshop on Saturday. I keep thinking of things I need to bring so I need to start a list!

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I love your finish! So soft looking