Monday, January 20, 2014

1st finish of 2014

Here it is finally! My first finish of 2014.

I did do a bit more detailed quilting on this piece so the back would not be so boring.

I will get a label on it and get it shipped to the parents. My brother will not have time to take care of mailing it which would mean I would have to ship it to Los Angles and then he would mail it to its final location. Since he is headed to South Africa this week for a 6 week tour with Bruce, I will take care of the mailing. They are also going to Australia and New Zealand.

He did send me a picture of the baby on the quilt that was my last finish for 2013. Too cute!

I did get the other music quilt quilted also. I will work on the binding tonight.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

The quilt turned out great! I was on the Benartex Web site the other day. They have a like of white-on-white fabrics and a couple of them are music themed. You could dye them any color you want!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Perfect!