Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 21 wedding quilt quilting and a change in plans

Ok, they have gone in and change the blogger layout. I hate that when this happens! Who knows what this post will look like! I had a busy weekend - hair color and cut, grocery shopping, and cleaning house. One of the groceries had fresh chicken breasts on sale. I picked up two packages on Saturday to try and the chicken was really good so I went back on Sunday and bought 10 more packages. Each package had 4 halves in them. It took me about an hour to pull the skin off, wash and trim all visible fat off the breasts. They are all tucked in the freezer for future use.
I only got two blocks quilted on the wedding quilt since a change in plans happened. The wedding is still happening, but my brother was in town yesterday. He said if I could get the piano quilt in three weeks he was going to see the person the quilt is for and would like to give it to them then. So I switched gears yesterday. I had to clean off the big table, wash and press the backing, and cut the batting. So here are the parts ready for assembly and pin basting.
Fabric.com was having another sale - they have one every day - and I found a few pieces that fit into my stash.
Well, I am going to push the publish button and we will see how it goes!

No comments: