Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Two down, two to go.

Here is the pile of Sweet Peet that was delivered late yesterday afternoon. Isn't it beautiful?!


The before - at least I did not have any weeds that had to be pulled first. I was suprised that it took 3 wheelbarrows of material to fill in this area.


The after - don't the plants just look happier?



The before - sad!


The after - it looks like I could use a couple more small plants here.


Here is the pile after eight wheelbarrows of material was put in the beds.


So I have the two easy beds done. Now on to the two hard ones. The big center bed needs a total overhaul, and the bed near the curb has some stones that will have to be moved and reinstalled. My Helleborus have been shipped so there is no messing about on this gardening work.

After work tonight I just have to get some stuff done around the house. I have dishes to do, yogurt to make, and laundry. No messing in the yard or I will have to go to work naked and hungry! I will get back to yard work on Wednesday night.

No comments: