Monday, April 12, 2010

A lttle sewing, a little cleaning

I spent 5 hours Saturday cleaning out the garage. What a mess! It is nice now that I can walk thru without tripping on something!


I got these block made for another baby quilt. I need to make some samples of different ways to quilt a quilt in case I end up teaching the class. If the class doesn't happen, at least I will have a few more quilts in my giveaway pile.

I got a great deal on this Ridgid shop vac at Home Depot this weekend. 20 bucks! I used it my my studio to suck up all the threads and dust bunnies. I didn't want to get the thread wrapped around the beater bar of my new Dyson.

I got the letters and numbers sewn on my brother's jersey. He is going to the Indians home opener today. A place in town cut out the red twill letters and numbers. They had iron on stuff on the back so I ironed them on some scrap ultrasuede and cut them out. He was happy with the result.


Congratulations to Fabian Cancellara again for winning Paris-Roubaix! 260 kilometers in 6 hours 35 minutes and 10 seconds!

Now if I could just find a cover for the spark plug for my Toro mower...

No comments: