I will start off by saying I am not a floral person, but I made a quilt with a lot of floral fabric back in 2010 and I have some leftovers. This is on my UFO list to use up these strips and leftovers.
The strips are 2 1/2" and I kind of laid them out in sets of two.
I cut the strips in half and put them in sets of four strips
After sewing together the sets, I pressed my seams in one direction and then pressed the unit in half.
Lining up the ruler, I then cut 2 1/2" sections
Here are the two blocks I got out of this unit. They are ready to sew together.
Here are the blocks I have done so far. I will have to dig around my fabric storage room to see if I can find a few more floral fabrics to add to this quilt. This will be another baby quilt to add to the stash.
As of right now I am not going any where for Thanksgiving so I will have lots of time in the studio. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!