Monday, November 23, 2015

Binding the one patch quilt

I finished up sewing together the top while I watched the Boston College Notre Dame game. I also got the back pressed, taped down, batting spread out and the top smoothed. Sunday morning I pin basted and then started quilting. After my afternoon walk I sewed on the binding and got started on the hand sewing. I should have this finished tonight.

Would you like to see what the back of the top looks like?

Sunday I also needed to cook something for lunches and dinners for the next few days so I had some frozen chicken breasts. I coated them in a bit of olive oil, threw in some garlic, salt, and parsley and baked them in the oven. The smell was incredible. Maybe that is why I slept so bad last night because all I could smell is that chicken!

No comments: