Yeah another quilt done! This will go into the stash in case I need a quilt quick. I used Kona snow and a variety of prints from different manufacturers. It was free motion machine quilted with King Tut White Linen. The strips were cut at 4". It turned out 39" x 52.75". It doesn't look rectangular in the picture - I must have tilted the phone when I took the picture.
For the back I use the last of this Jane Sassaman print and added another print to make it big enough. I have notice with the Jane Sassaman prints that the designs are not printed on the fabric squarely. This bugs me. I got all the Sasaman fabric in my stash at a really good price so if nothing else they make good backings. A friend of mine and I made a fussy cut quilt using her fabrics a couple of years ago and it was a trying experience due to the way the fabric was printed.
I will be sewing together the 3" strips from that UFO pile of strips I cut who know how long ago next. I will have to cut more Kona Snow strips. I laid out the strips this morning before I left to work and there is an interesting mix of fabrics - grays and pinks, browns and pinks, and white and pinks. I am thinking of a postage stamp style quilt with these.