Tuesday, July 28, 2015

An experiment and cleaning

I purchased two different kinds of Sharpie markers and I am testing which one will hold up the best. I ironed some cotton to a piece of freezer paper and wrote on them with the markers. I heat set part of the writing to see if it made any difference. I will now throw this fabric in the wash and see what happens.

I had to start cleaning up the guest bedroom as my sister from GA is coming up to help deal with some family issues. Here is what the bed looked like. It is such a great place to put stuff!

Now it looks like this. I didn't just take the stuff and chuck it into a pile. I did sort out some of the stuff. I have too much stuff! I wish I would have made the new window coverings.

So no more posts until next Tuesday.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

I know you have lot of work ahead of you but I hope you and your sister have a nice visit too!

MariQuilts said...

I can relate with the too much stuff problem.....yup, way too much stuff.

QuiltSwissy said...

I will be interested in your experiment outcome! Have a great time with you sister in her nice cleared out guest room! PS I have too much stuff too!