Friday, July 18, 2014

Vest, cover progress, and more pain

I got the vest finished that Michael needs for Sunday. Four more to go. Cross your fingers that the interfacing arrives today so I can work on them this weekend.

I worked on cutting out pieces I need for this second batch of covers. I still need to cut a few more pieces, but what I have done is a good start. I need to get these done and to FedEx tomorrow as the date the band wants them changed from the 25th to the 22nd. Cross your fingers that my hook and loop tape I need for one of the covers shows up today. They gave me their FedEx number so I don't have to worry about the cost. Here are the pieces staged with the drawing for each cover on top.

I worked at the museum last evening pouring beer. There were some different wines than we had before and one of them came in these beautiful blue bottles. I saved the two empties and will mail them to you Vicki if you want them for slumping. I just thought the glass was so pretty.

I speed watched Stage 12 of the tour and another bad crash. Del La Cruz's front tire blew out when he was going around a corner and down he went very hard on his right shoulder. He broke something for sure. He ended going to hospital and is out of the tour. This was his first time riding in the tour. How sad to have it end this way.

My man Peter Sagan received another green jersey!

This morning the hawks were flying about and two of them ended up side by side. They have a very white breast so in this picture the one on the right is facing front and the one on the left has it's back to the camera.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I can relate to the del la Cruz crash pain!!!

glen