Thursday, February 27, 2014

MQG meeting and borders

Last night was our meeting and one other member and I showed up. Stephanie brought three quilts she had finished. Love the coral and grey in this quilt. It was all quilted and bound by end of day this past Saturday!

This next quilt I quilted for her and she had the binding done.

This last quilt she made for a xmas present, but I hadn't seen it with the fabulous turquoise binding she added!

I brought my pink quilts and the rock n' roll log cabin to show. I got home so early I had time to work on extending the borders on the multi layer quilt. Here is what it looks like now.

It is snowing again today. It is very fine, but it could add up if it keeps snowing as hard as it is snowing. Here is today's forecast. Yes, that is a low of 3 tonight!

No comments: