Here is where I am at on the baby quilt. I finished quilting the upper part, quilted the red and white triangles with line quilting, and got started on quilting the lower part of the piece. I should have this done this weekend.
Here is a shot of the back so you can see the triangles. I like the extra detail and interest this adds.
The second front - the new garage door opener had been installed! I am so happy!!! The fellow, Tim, was upset at what a horrible job the person did when the old opener was installed years ago. The bracket holding the rail (that the part the chain runs along from the motor) had only one bolt holding it to the wall - there needs to be two - and the bold was not tight. I guess that is why the rail would flex so much when I opened the door! And then the one spring had no tension on it at all so the door would not stay open as far up as it should. It took about an hour and 45 minutes to get the work done. I helped by holding a trouble light, cleaning up the empty boxes and packaging, and handing Tim tools. He thanked me for having such a clean garage. He had just come from a job where he replaced the opener and the door and the garage was full of junk that was in his way. Here are the springs I am talking about.
He said the old opener was a piece of junk even when it was installed - a very cheap opener. So here it is on the floor.
And here is my new one. I now have sensors so if the door is coming down and you walk under the door, the door will stop. My old one didn't have that. So when I sell this place to a family some day, that will be a good safety feature for them.
I am very happy camper!