Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Have you ever free motion quilted seersucker?

Well, I did last evening and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I now have this corner of Justin's quilt quilted.

This morning I had some extra time before I had to leave for work so I wound bobbins with orange and gold thread for the next striped section I will work on quilting tonight. The machine is all threaded and ready to go!

I can't believe it is Wednesday already. This week is flying! The sky was beautiful this morning. It was so warm last evening I had one window open all night! Crazy weather for November! I have to run errands for work today so I drove the car - it would have been nice to ride the bike again. I rode the bike Monday and Tuesday. We are suppose to get rain later on today so I want to get the errands run before the job sites turn into mud.

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

What a beautiful sky! You know I love sky photos,

When I saw you title, I thought, well, I am getting rid of that seersucker fabric for sure if it is hard!