I decided to straighten out the dyed fabric I already had. I was looking for some pieces that I could overdye and experiment with. For someone who doesn't use hand dyed fabric much anymore, I have quite a bit of it. I am thinking about selling the majority of it by the pound. Here is most of the fabric laid out on my big table sorted by color.
I found a few pieces that will work for some techniques I want to do for the group coming on Sunday. So this morning I got a big bucket and made a soda ash solution for the fabric to soak in. This way the fabric will be ready for me to dye by the time I get home from work. The solution is a little green due to some of the previously dyed fabric that is in the bucket under that white fabric. The greenish color will not change the color of the soaking fabric.