I didn't go to quilt group last evening so I could stay home to exercise and work on the piano quilt. I got one more square quilted.
I have been having problems with my bobbin thread jumping out of the tension guide. When it does that I know it. So I played around with that and tightened up the tension a little bit. I managed to finish the block last night ok - the thread had jumped out twice. Tonight I will quilt another block and see how it goes. I have accidently dropped my bobbin case in the past - that's a bad thing! If the tension adjustment doesn't work, I might have to look into buying a new bobbin case. They are not very expensive.