Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 9 wedding quilt quilting

I didn't get as much done as I thought I might on this quilt. Saturday I went for a 3 mile walk and the heat and humidity wiped me out! I stayed indoors the rest of the weekend except for a quick trip to the grocery store Sunday morning. I did ride my bike on the trainer on Sunday and Monday.

I now have 18 of 42 blocks quilted. I am almost half done. There was a slightly off white color I was using of Sulky and used all of that spool. I decided to spend some time straighten up my quilting thread and found another small spool of the color I thought I had run out of. I am not sure it will be enough, but at least I can keep moving forward.


1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Looking good, and I bet you are building lots of muscles, Too

glen