Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cooler weather - somewhat

The weather has finally cooled of a bit so that I feel that I can go walking at lunchtime without the heat making me sick. I still got red in the face and sweated a bit, but I didn't get totally overheated. I took a couple of pictures to compare the water height since it had been so dry and we finally have gotten some much needed rain. Here is a shot from underneath the bridge 8/22/12
today
along the river 8/23/12
along the river today
The water running over the old lock today
There isn't a drastic difference, but the water is somewhat higher. Maybe I will get some quilting done tonight. Last evening after laundry and exercising I was just too tired. I went to bed early so no quilting happened.

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

We are a bit cooler here too. It won't stay for long just yet.

Go home and quilt!!!!

glen