Friday, September 21, 2012

A little progress or one sorry post!

I had an errand to run after work and after having a light dinner and exercising next thing I know it is 7:30! I did sit down and wind bobbins for the piano quilt. I know sad, but at least it is something! I am taking a half day vacation today and I plan on concentrating on quilting all weekend. I will throw in some exercise too, but I need to focus on the piano quilt. Here are the wound bobbins.
Beside my machine I have all the threads I am using for the wedding quilt. I need to get them moved out of the way, but keep them together. I have an old plastic spool tray that will fit the bill.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I like to do that before as big quilting project too. As they say, be prepared!!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Hmm. You made me think here. I bet if I got a scrap piece of wood, that would fit on a shelf or behind the sewing machine, and drilled holes to insert dowels.......it would be a nice holder for the bobbins now lounging on my floor/lap/dog's mouth/ quilt table.

Yes, maybe one for each project, certainly one for the long arm and one for the quilt room.

Bye for now, I am off to scavage the utility room.

glen