I finished quilting the green and blue striped sections last night and I was sweating bullets if was going to have enough teal thread to finish. Here is what I had left - plenty!
I got the machine threaded up with the cream thread for the Kona snow areas left to quilt and quilted a few areas. Only a few more areas to finish.
Next I decided to start thinking about what fabric I wanted to use for the binding. I may use several fabrics - using one would look to static to me. Here is the fabric I pulled - the fabrics I used plus a few more that were from the same fabric line - Jane Sassaman Prairie Gothic - and an olive green dotted piece. I guess you will just have to come back and see what I ended up using.