Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The quilting is finally done!

I finished the last three areas of the aqua broken log cabin quilt last evening. YEAH! I did forget to take a picture so here is a picture of my desk at work. I have a lot of stuff to catch up on still for the time I was off and we had a school bid right after I came back so I am trying to get all that paperwork together too. My desk is not nearly as bad as it looks.


I will be working on the binding tonight after gathering up the recycling and trash for tomorrow's pick up. I only have to take out the recycling and the trash once a month and its time.

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

LOL. My whole house looks like that! Frank is out of town at a National Sales Meeting and I just don't pick up or vacuum or anything! LOL.

But I have to do something tomorrow, he comes home Wed night. Or afternoon, I probalby should start cleaning up in the morning.

glen