Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Where do I begin? Part 1

I had a busy 4 days and I am happy with what I accomplished. Friday I worked in the studio all day except to make a quick trip to the library. Here is the dutch wax piece I am working on as of the end of what I am calling Day 1.

On Saturday morning it was all about watching Stage 1 of the Tour de France, sewing, doing dishes, making banana bread and turkey meatballs. I decided to spend 4 hours in the afternoon in my hot and humid garage cleaning up and sealing cracks and crevices. Here is the before
and the after. I still have more I need to do, but it was an improvement. I vacuumed up all the grit and just put stuff back where it belonged.
Here is the is dutch wax piece at the end of Day 2

Tomorrow's post will be part 2 of this 4 day weekend's events.

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

wow. Not what I expected. I can't wait to see the next installment.

glen: turkey meatballs, hmmm.