Friday, July 15, 2011

Steady progress and I want to go Fast!

Just like the boys making steady progress up the mountains yesterday, I am making steady progress on the Xmas zig zag quilt. I added 48 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" blocks last evening - yellow, orange, and fushia. I was digging around and did not find many purple fabrics except for batiks. I may have to move my purple row to a shorter row since I don't have many purples.


I can't imagine going down a mountain 61 MPH on a bike, but that was the average speed yesterday. That would scare the bejabers out of me!

Phillipe Gilbert - I want to go fast!

Plans for the weekend are simple, watch the Tdf, try to get some weeding done, alterations, and maybe make some more block for the Xmas quilt. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love your Zig Zag quilt!! Such a simple idea but a stunning quilt! :)