Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Rethinking my time management

On Manday I said I would spend 1 1/2 hours working on alterations and a hour working on the xmas zig zag quilt every evening. Well, so far I have gotten my time in on the alterations, but nothing on the quilt. I am not freaking out since I don't need to have the quilt done until xmas, but I am learning more about how I use my time. After work tonight I need watch Stage 17 of the Tdf, cut up some meat up that I bought for soup and get it in the freezer, and then cook something for lunches and dinners so I may not get too much sewing done at all. This will be a lot to squeeze in 4 1/2 hours.

Last night I did get the lining shortened that pair of pants I showed you yesterday. I hemmed another pair, but I didn't get the lining shortened.

How about this smile?! Thor won yesterday's stage which was the first stage into the Alps. Voechler is still in yellow and Cavendish is still in green. It was cold - 51 degrees - and I rained hard on the riders toward the end of the stage.

No comments: