Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Movie night

Did you think I just watched movies and not stitch? LOL! No, I did both at the same time. I had two DVD's I needed to watch and get back to the library before they were overdue, so I set up the laptop and off I went - a double feature! I thought the acting was very good in both movies and both were interesting stories. I had no idea that The Danish Girl was about a man becoming a woman, but the journey he took was interesting.

Now to the stitching. I got the rest of the lettering done on the Powerage shirt and most of the stitching around the head of Angus.

Tonight I will be finishing Angus's head, putting on the date, and working on the border. I don't know if I can get this shirt finished tonight, but I am sure going to try.

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

We watched both of the movies on OnDemand. Loved both of them. Like you, I had the same reaction about The Danish Girl. Not what I expected.

Loved Brooklyn. Reminds me of some of the stories from my Grandma Graci. She was a Danish girl (for real) married to an Italian boy, both from the old countries!