Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Almost quilted

Sometimes I think I must bore you all with my daily reporting of progress on whatever I am working on, but Charlene S. said "it inspired her to try quilting one day". So here you go Charlene S. your daily inspiration! LOL!!! I made great progress yesterday and I now am 91% done with the quilting! The area left to quilt is this corner with the navy fabrics. I should be able to finish it by bed tonight then on to the binding.

I have two more AC/DC shirts coming. I would really like to have a shirt to represent every studio album AC/DC made, but the shirts that I am finding for the last four albums I still need are all at the $11.00 to $18.00 price range! I keep looking for a bargain. I have a bit more time so will hold off for a while longer before I start constructing this piece.

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

LOL! Hey Charlene! you BOTH inspire me! Yes, you do!