Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Busy evening

I was looking for a recipe last evening that I had printed and couldn't find it. While I was looking I decided to take care of a few things that were laying around.
1. tape together my 2016 UFO list and hung it on the door

2, Gather and put the recycling and trash in their respective bins in the garage. I wheeled the bins out this morning before work.

3. Found the recipe for cinnamon almonds. Made them. I had to go stir them every 10 minutes. They were ok. Would I make them again. Probably not.

4. Hung up my pencil sharpener FINALLY! I put it in the downstairs closet which is next to my studio. It only took me 10+ years to finally do this job which took between 15 and 20 minutes to actually do! Good grief!!
Nice sharp pencil!

5. Took a picture of the progress on my scarf. I had knitted 2 inches at lunch and now it is 18" long.

By this time it was 6 p.m. and after getting in almost 5 miles of walking I was getting tired, but 6. I plowed on and got the binding sewn on the quilt. Tonight I will do the corners and try to get it trimmed and ready for the hand stitching.

No comments: