Friday, March 16, 2012

Tops are done!

Both tops were finished last evening - yeah!

The binding is cut

The dafodills are just about out

Momma duck was out this morning and I followed her when she went back to the nest so now I know exactly where it is at.

I am getting a book from the library about ducks so I can read up. I think the ducklings will be hatched in two to three weeks.

Tonight my nephew is playing with the Jammin' Paul Band.

Saturday after I get back to the house from getting my haircut, I will work on the getting the rest of the green and brown blocks into a quilt top and start on pin basting. I will try to spend some time out in the yard if the weather is nice. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I hope momma duck has a safe place for her nest. It blows my mind that they pick so many industrial and commercial areas to make their nest.

Both quilt tops look great!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

So you will be a good duck grandma! How exciting.

glen