Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Moving along

I had a haircut appointment last evening so by the time I got to the house it was 6:30. I got a quick bite to eat and got to stitching while I watched Stage 10 of the Tour de France which I had taped.

I did stitch a little at lunch too so what I accomplished yesterday was finishing the letters on the Back in Black shirt and getting started on the border. I still need to put the date on the other shirt, but once I get this border done I will date this one and the other one.

It is too hot to mow, so I will wait to do that this weekend. The reports are calling for the temps to be around 84 which is a whole lot better than 91!

As far as the Tour goes, my man, Peter Sagan, is in green again finally. Green means he has more points for the sprint events. There can be sprint points awarded during a stage where the organizers place a line on the road and the first 6 riders to cross the line get points or they may call the finish line the sprint line also and award as many as 20 points for the first rider over the line. Here is Peter getting his green jersey.

No comments: