and this is what I accomplished
1. fixed two pairs of jeans for the neighbor kid
and working 2 hours and 50 minutes on Friday, 10 hours and 25 minutes on Saturday, and 7 hours and 45 minutes on Sunday for a total of 21 hours have this quilt ready to machine quilt
I had the Tour de France and the Cleveland Indians to keep me company. I am keeping track of my time so when somebody asks how long it took to make this quilt I can tell them.
5. Cleaned the studio, laundry room, and swept out the garage
6. laundry - about 5 or 6 loads
7. made flat bread
8. Weed whacked the perimeter of the back yard (took 2 hours)
10. mowed the rest of the back yard. Yes, I have my mower back and it is running like a top!
11. made an emergency trip to Lowe's at 7 p.m. last night to get one of these
So those are the highlights. I did get a little bit of embroidery done on the AC/DC quilt and I mean just a little bit on Monday. Not even enough worth showing, but getting the Harley quilt to the machine quilting point was huge.