Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Back to hand stitching

My time to embroider was shortened last evening because I had to walk to the house from work. It was hot and humid and that just drained me. Yesterday morning I took my car in for an oil change and for the third time, have them figure out why my check engine light keeps coming back on. They were also going to check out my A/C. They needed parts so I told them to just keep the car until today. So I walked to work this morning so I have a good start on my steps for the day.

Back to the embroidery. I am back to finishing up the border around the front and back of the "for those about to rock" shirt. I have to use a pair of pliers to pull the needle thru for each stitch so it is slow going, but I really like the way it looks.

I like the way this area is looking with treating the front and back as one unit. I have a couple more shirts that I used both the front and the back so I think I will do this with them also.

Percentage complete - well, I haven't figured that out yet. I was just too tired to try and figure it out, but I will have to start and then try to put together a schedule. So much stitching to do; so little time!

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That is dedication.......using the pliers for each stitch. It will be a masterpiece when done.

Vicki W said...

You know, it just hit me that the stitching you are doing makes the lettering all look like it's neon!