Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Top done? Knitting and sweeping

It was 72 degrees on March 8 in northeast Ohio - that is just crazy! This time of year it is usually cold, rainy, or a last of the winter season blizzard rolls in. It was hard to focus on anything as the weather trumped everything in my brain! I did sweep out the garage last evening so I could enjoy the weather. I needed to gather up the empty boxes in the garage for recycling pick up today so I thought I might as well sweep out the leaves and grit from winter.

I got the rest of the squares cut and placed on the design wall for the Nocturne quilt. I need to stare at it a bit more to decide if there are any changes that need made.

I did get a bit of knitting done too! I added another 1 3/4".

I also shot an hour after work looking for a phone number and placing a call for family business. I am just glad I found the number (it is now in my phone contacts!) so an issue can be resolved.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Oh why did I decide to go on vacation in a cold place! I'm told it's very warm at home too. I'm looking forward to it.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I like your Norcturne quilt.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

No, it is just perfect, leave it like that and send it to me immediately