Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Onward binding!

I did manage to finish quilting Nocturne last evening!

Now it is onto the binding. I pulled out the fabric I have left which are a bit bigger than a FQ. My plan right now is to match the color of the binding to the quilt top meaning navy binding to the navy, cream binding to the cream area, etc.

I wasn't sure I was going to get the quilting done because I had to make a batch of cookies last evening at the last minute.
See I have been watching the tile guys on the job site. They are very nice and don't have any problems with me watching. I told them I might pick up some tips! When talking to one of the fellows I was telling him about my bathroom tiling project and how I am having issues with cutting the tile with a tile snapper. He told me to bring my tile and he would cut it for me on their expensive tile saw for cookies! Thus the cookies! I don't know how much longer they will be on site since they are putting up tile very quickly so I needed to act fast! Here is one area they are tiling.