Monday, March 14, 2016

Mission accomplished

I managed to get the items on Friday's to do list done! I got the Nocturne quilt top sewn together and pin basted so it is ready to be quilted.

I finished the pink scarf. Now I just need to find someone who would like to have it.

Label on Oliver's quilt

Cleaning was accomplished for my company on Sunday. No pictures of any of that! The house was in pretty good shape since I had cleaned a lot before my sister's visit so it was a matter of touching the place up. I did clean up the studio in places that hadn't be touched which included dusting and oh did I find some dust bunnies!

Made the amp cover. It is 60"l x 32"w x 16"h.

I also wound the skein of that really nice Merino yard I bought and started knitting a scarf for me.

Another AC/DC shirt arrived in the mail so here is what the group of shirts look like now.
I have two more coming this week that I won off of ebay.

One of the ladies that visited yesterday brought some of the art projects she has been taking workshops for. I am always intrigued with the diversity of the workshops she takes. Here is a beautiful handmade book
A notebook necklace

An etched metal cookbook

Tiny resin photo charms for a bracelet

Metal charms

One of the ladies brought a delicious lunch of soup, salad, and sandwiches from Panera's and the other lady brought a Chess Pie from a 24 hour bakery in Cincinnati. The pie was out of this world!

3 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

oh do I ever love those books! that is amazing!

Lisa said...

Lots of great eye candy in this post!!! I love your nocturne quilt... and the book is beautiful too!!! Thanks for sharing!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love your Nocturne quilt!