Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Decision making, knitting, walking

I am trying to decide how to quilt the Nocturne quilt. I pulled some quilting thread to see if that would help. Here I have pulled a set of rayon and a set of cotton threads. Either set would work.

I spent some time just relaxing and knitting last evening. I added 5" to my new scarf. The yarn knits so nice!

I decided I needed to get my 10,000 steps in and since it finally cooled off to 70 degrees - the high was around 78 - yes, mid-March in northeast Ohio and it was 78! I walked to the job site I am working on and this cloud was hanging over the site.

I decided to head back home and I didn't get too far and the rain started. I got a bit wet, but I got my steps in! I should have taken an umbrella with me.

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

The building project is coming along! I think that the last time we saw it was when you first went there and it was just a pile of dirt.