Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Progess on the doggie quilts and snow

After I got my walking in last evening I started working on the doggie quilts. Now these are not show pieces or revolutionary in design. They will make the dog owner happy with the thoughtfulness of my brother to have these made for his precious dogs. Two tops are done - six more to go. I did round off the corners so it would be easier to put the binding on in one continuous piece.


I have the fabric pressed and ready for cutting for the next two quilts.

It snowed on and off all day yesterday and it was snowing when I had gone for my walk. It was nice and peaceful - no dogs out with there owners ready to have a piece of me. For all the snow that came down yesterday and last night we only got about a quarter of an inch accumulation.

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

Smart to round the corners on the dog quilts!

Charlene S said...

Sometimes the dogs and their owners are the problem. The dog quilts are cute as buttons.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

We didn't get much more snow than you did. It is definitely too cold to walk here though with below 0 windchill. I wish the dog owners would follow the city ordinances and keep the dogs fenced or chained. You never know when one comes at you whether it wants to bite or be petted.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Oh no! You need to get more paint and put those dog names on the rest! The jealousy will be over the top!