Thursday, February 11, 2016

One more top done

First thing I had to do when I got home after work was to shovel. There was about 1 1/4 inches, but I have to keep the driveway clear as an inch here and inch there adds up. I had to shovel again this morning as we had gotten another 1 1/2".

I then sat down to work on the doggie quilts. I got one more top done and have a good start on the fourth one.

There must be something wrong with me because it is 16 degrees out and with the wind chill it is 1 and that doesn't seem all that bad! We have possible snow forecasted for the next few days. Glad the weekend is almost here. It is snowing now but it is very fine flakes.

2 comments:

Charlene S said...

I guess cold weather is like pain. Once you get use to it, it doesn't seem that bad when it comes again.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Love the doggie quilts. I need to make mine some as they do get cold at night. McGee would probably eat them......

You must have eskimo in your blood. You need to do one of those DNA tests to confirm that!