Wednesday, February 3, 2016

More to do

My brother came over last evening to bring me three drum cases to fix. The handles on the zipper sliders had come off so we needed to replace the entire slider. I replaced one on a case over a year ago on another case so I happen to have three sliders on hand. It is hard to get the sliders on without a third hand so my brother helped me with that part. The first one took some fiddling around to get the slider on, but the other two took only a couple minutes each. I will have to do the hand sewing to secure the zipper back in place.

I received the first fabric I have bought this year. I got it half price! I just love the minions!

I only got a little more sewn on the red and white sleeper. I was just too tired and I feel lousy so I went to bed early.

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

You can fix the most amazing things!

Love your minion fabrics!