Friday, February 5, 2016

2nd finish of 2016 - first UFO bust

UFO2015
Yes, the t-shirt quilt is finally done! It turned out 78" x 90". I used various quilting threads and warm & natural batting. The backing and binding were from my stash.
This will be the first of 28 items on my UFO list done. I did start one new item which was the music quilt which I finish Mid January.


I am not sure which project I am going to work on this weekend. I am waiting for some fabric to show up in the mail for some small quilts I need to have done by Feb. 23. So if that fabric shows up I will work on that.

I am feeling a bit better today, but not great. I will just keeping putting one foot in front of the other and solder on. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Charlene S said...

Please remember to take time to rest and drink fluids.

Vicki W said...

I love the way you added the onesies to the back! I'm glad you are feeling better.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Now that back is stinkin' cute!

Congratulations on your finish!