Yesterday I went to lunch with a friend and she brought me some lake trout that she caught. She was the same woman that caught that 22 pound salmon. I now have one bag of the fish thawing in the fridge - yum!
Last evening I cut and sewed two sections of my crazy improv triangles for the musical quilt. This is my zippa-dee-do-dah I am adding to this quilt. I put the sections up on the design wall and came up with several options;
option e - I decided to move some of the blocks around and put the zig zags at the bottom
I haven't made up my mind which way I am going to construct this quilt but I am leaning toward option b, c or e.
Here is a closeup of the red fabric. I wanted to use this fabric since the drums are prominent in this fabric and it adds a bit of zing!