Thursday, October 10, 2013

Rolling right along on the Halloween quilt

Another block done last evening!

I woke up at 5:15 this morning so I decided to get up and work on another block. I got about 3/4 of this block done.

I found another dark block that I missed quilting the white stripes so I quilted those last night too. SO I am down to 7 1/4 blocks to go!

Tomorrow and Saturday I will be working at Miller's Dry Goods in Charm, Ohio for the Charm Days Celebration. I am looking forward to getting out of this office! I got the phase books put together, but I am still waiting on some info from the architect and a consultant before they are complete. Handling fabric all day for two days is just what I need after these last six weeks of madness. Here are my piles of books. I need to bind two of them for submission to the board and one for a representative and the rest will get distributed after the books are signed.

Next week is all about packing up the office as we are moving the 21st thru the 24th to a double wide trailer out at a job site.

Have a great weekend and if you come to Charm, look me up at the quilt shop! I have crazy curly hair so you will know it's me - Patty, the quilt lady!

No comments: