Monday, June 25, 2012

17th finish for 2012

I got the family Xmas quilt done this weekend. I never have had it done this early! One less thing I will have to do this fall! It is 77" x 92". I used Connecting Threads Essentials Carmel color for the top thread and the color Cornsilk for the bobbin thread.


Sunday I spent most of the day in Cleveland at a fundraiser that my nephew's band donated their time to play at. Unfortunely the fundraiser was a total bust - there were only about twenty people that showed up. Michael's band sounded great and the crowd (?) seemed to like them.
It was very dark in there and even with a flash it was hard to get a good picture.


I have another quilt almost done that I will post tomorrow. I won't be getting much quilting done this week - Wednesday night I am giving my binding demo at MQG so Tuesday I will have to gather all the stuff I need to take and Thrusday night I work at the art museum again serving beer. This week is going to go by fast!

2 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Would you believe i missed seeing everyone while I was gone! LOL. Congrats on #17, I think you are way ahead.

Joni is in 2nd place.

glen

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

the family Xmas quilt looks great!! Wow, done so early this year!!