Tuesday, June 12, 2012

16th finish for 2012

Yeah, I got the I Spy quilt finished! It ended up 54 1/2" X 66". I used a light yellow Star thread for the top, Connecting Threads Essential in cream for the bobbin thread, and Warm & Natural for the batting.




Well, the next quilt is going to take a bit longer to quilt. It is 77 1/2" x 92" and will be this year's family Xmas quilt. I am guessing it will take about 20 hours to quilt this. I am going to try and keep track of my hours just so I know.


We did get a little rain last night, but I still went out this morning to give the canna a drink. I want these to grow fast! Here is what the one sprout I have been taking pictures of looks like this morning about 48 hours after it was planted.


What it looked like when I first planted it for comparison

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Yay! Another finish!
I'm glad you got a little of the rain, still very dry here.