Thursday, March 22, 2012

Linen piece is coming along

I worked on the linen piece for a couple of hours last evening and got a lot done. Maybe if you enlarge the picture you can see that the top 1/3 is all sewn together except for the pieces at the far left that were a last minute thought. I need to add that brown horizontal piece at the bottom left of the checkboard looking section. I sewed together many of the pieces for the row of patched just above the long blue horizonal piece. I decided I didn't like what was going on under the blue section in yesterday's picture, so I played around reworking that area.

I have a family thing tonight so I have this bag my sister made that she needs me to finish. I sewed on the tri-colored rope cording and before I head down the highway I will flip the edging to the inside and stitch it down. One more thing done and out of my house!

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

the more you add to the linen quilt the better I like it.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I really like the modern-ness of this piece. What a fabulous quilt it will become!

glen