Work has been rough. Too much to do and not enough time.
It snowed Wednesday evening and I lost TV reception on the Dish dish. I had to figure out how to brush the snow of the dish when it is located a story and a half off the ground. I went out to the garage and found the extention handle for an electric chain saw. I extended it out all the way.
I knew it would not be long enough so I got out the painting extention pole and taped it onto the chain saw pole.
I finished it off by taping a cheap paintbrush on the end.
It was a little hard to manuver, but I managed to get the snow off the dish.
Here is a quilt I am working on for a friend of my brother's who is having a girl.
I picked up pictures last night that I had printed. Walgreen's was having a special - 75 prints or more for 9 cents each. I put all the remodeling photos in the photo albums so that job is done.