Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's Wednesday already

I was really tired when I got home from work yesterday so I did not accomplish much. I did fix my bicycle seat and I finished these three blocks this morning. This week is flying by! I still have not gotten started on those alterations yet. Maybe I will force myself to at least start on them tonight, but I have a feeling I am going to be pretty tired tonight ... why? read on ...


My mission today at work is to move as many of these boxes to the school district's storage room in the ajoining building as I can. I will have to group the boxes by school, label them, and file any loose paperwork before they go downstairs. These are all constuction documents that need to be kept.

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

Well you are certainly going to get your exercise today!