Friday, February 4, 2011

Getting ready for a weekend of sewing


I got the pieces and partial blocks dug out of the box and organized so now I can see what I need. I need to cut a bunch of strips from the fabric I have already been using and then intergrate into those fabrics strips and squares the fabric I bought 13 months ago at St. Theresa's Textile Trove. The other job I still need to finish is sewing up those scrap stripes to the Kona snow strips and cut those into patches. I have an appointment to get a perm tomorrow morning and a baby shower to attend on Sunday afternoon which will cut into my sewing time. I think I will use those times as my breaktime and not waste anytime taking a break while I am in the studio.

Have a warm, safe, and productive weekend!

2 comments:

Selvage Quilter said...

Have a wonderful sewing weekend. I know you'll make every minute count, so I'm keeping this note short! Haha. Have fun!

Rosalyn Manesse said...

Yes, I did some cutting and sewing today. Yahoo. Lovely fabrics you've got