Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dutch wax and snow

I got a few strips and squares cut out of my Dutch wax fabric for making the block shown in the picture.


Here are the rest of my Dutch wax prints I need to cut strips from.



I think the name of this tree is a Serviceberry. They look so pretty with the white snow against the bright red berries. There are six of these in a traffic island in the parking lot at work. I just had to take some pictures of them with the fresh snow on them. I had about 3/4" of heavy wet snow in the driveway when I got home after work last night - which I shoveled - and this morning there was 2" of light fluffy stuff. It is still snowing, but it seems to have slowed down.


1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Thanks for the berry/snow photos. They really are pretty.