Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cold, cold, cold!

It is 2 degrees. What else can I say about that?

I finished cutting my strips and squares of Dutch wax fabric. I also had one piece of tie-dyed fabric that was made in Ghana that I cut. It has a white background with orange and green dyed stripes. I think it will add a little highlight throughout the quilt. I have some other tie-dyes, but they all are on the darker side. I ended up cutting almost 18 yards of fabric.

I can't believe I was able to borrow this book from the library. I was suprised that they even had it. The local library has a system now that you can search other libraries in Ohio and borrow from them. I don't think the local library had a strong quilt book buying interest, but some other libraries do so it has been great to find some of the newest books out there. I will spend some time this weekend getting into this book.

No comments: